Welcome to a special Valentine’s Day episode of the Love Live Connection podcast! A lot of times I hear women say that they’re deserving of love and love themselves, they know that they’re a great catch, they give themselves bubble baths, and so on. All of these things are great. Yet, when they’re in a relationship the love isn’t there; there’s murky boundaries, they’re not feeling very supported or seen by their partner, they’re attracting partners who exhibit toxic behavior, etc.
I know for some of you this day is no big deal. Others, however, find it difficult because it reminds you of what you want but don’t have. Maybe you switch from camp to camp or are somewhere between the two. But wherever you are, I want to help you take your self-love practices and apply them to your dating life and relationship.
6:00 – Boundaries are the application of self-love
8:38 – Relationships not being about compromise
11:19 – How to shift your perspective when paying for therapy
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Links to previous episodes on boundaries:
- Download the free how-to guide: Finding Love in a Pandemic
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!