Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How something that happened years ago affects your relationships today
- How to heal from your core childhood wounds
- What to do if you don’t have the family or relationship with your parents you wished you did
Jen Vertanen is a coach, mentor, speaker, and writer encouraging people to share the hard to tell stories and start to heal the places that hurt. Jen knows the power of telling your story (hers stems from an emotionally abusive childhood) so often that the shame starts to fade away. She is also the creator and host of the podcast Going There with Jen Vertanen where she shares intimate conversations with people working to heal the places that hurt. She reminds people that we are never alone even though it oftentimes feels like it. Known for her candor, willingness to go there (especially when it’s uncomfortable), humor, and openness, Jen is often thanked for asking the hard to answer questions and exploring the dark bits – even when (especially when?) it’s awkward.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.