I’m so excited to introduce you to my friend and former coach, Becca Piastrelli. What I love about Becca’s work is how she helps connect connect with themselves and others in a time of what’s known as the Age of Loneliness.
We’re all so hyper connected through technology, yet we connect with humans on a daily basis less and less. We can order coffee and groceries without ever talking to a human, and passively following a friend on instagram is considered “keeping” in touch.
This creates a huge crisis in mental health, and I think it shows up in your relationships with men. Because you still crave deep connection, so you go about it getting from men, creating codependency and other unhealthy relationships.
In my conversation with Becca, you’ll learn:
- How epigenetics and your ancestors stories and traumas are affecting your relationships today
- The power of sisterhood and how the patriarchy has pegged woman against woman as a way to systematically stripped us of our power
- How watching The Bachelor or Desperate Housewives can be a part of you healing the sisterhood wound
Your Next Steps:
- Ready to change the way you find love? You’ll love the Date Yourself Challenge! It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s guaranteed to shake up your love life (in a good way)! Sign up here.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!