I know I probably say this about all of my episodes, but this one is so important. If you find yourself constantly anxious, angry, or feeling stuck, there’s a good chance you haven’t felt your feelings.
If you aren’t sure how you feel sometimes or you rail against things, there’s a good chance you’re repressing your feelings.
Over a lifetime of repressing your feelings, you disconnect from yourself, and minimize your ability to connect with others. So you can see how this making find love extra tricky.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why feeling your feelings is important to find love
- How to feel safe not being “normal”
- Ways you can release your emotions
Suzanne Heyn is a top spiritual blogger, mentor and online course creator who helps smart, soulful people become who they’re meant to be. She inspires crazy dreamers to shed ideas of what’s normal, love themselves and find their purpose so they can follow their hearts and live their destiny.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.