You don’t have examples of successful romantic relationships in your life or the lives of others around you. So how can you keep the faith?
When it comes to dating, others’ beliefs and actions take up space in your head. So how can you get them out?
You only take action in your love life when you feel sure you won’t face rejection. So how can you get more comfortable going out on a limb and showing some vulnerability?
These are the kinds of issues that my caller Angelina faces. In this episode, I cover a lot of dating mindset practices to help her get out of her own head and discern what’s real. If her situation applies to you too, then keep the above questions in mind as you listen to today’s show.
8:07 – The two big things I see right away with Angelina’s situation
10:54 – One thing Angelina needs to re-frame about her past relationships
15:09 – Why your energy is so important when it comes to dating
19:49 – Why frustration isn’t really one of the issues for Angelina
24:53 – Truth versus stereotypes about older women dating
31:01 – What I mean by “healthy mindset” and the first piece of the puzzle needed for your love life
34:21 – The issue of trust, particularly self-trust
37:59 – The third healthy mindset piece you need when dating
43:03 – The fourth and final thing you need for a healthy dating mindset
After you listen to How to Believe It’ll Happen When You Have No Evidence or Good Examples of Successful Relationships with Angelina, here are your next steps:
- Listen to previous episodes expressing my views about the Law of Attraction: 290, 269, 223, and 199.
- Listen to episode 328: “Three Reasons You Don’t Trust Yourself More in Your Love Life.”
- With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1-on-1 and schedule your introductory session here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!