Welcome to episode 254 of the Love Live Connection podcast! This is the second coaching episode I have around pandemic dating. As you’ll learn in this call with Angela, the pandemic isn’t really the problem. She’s had quite a few relationships that started off well but ended shortly thereafter and can’t seem to get past the first date. During our call, we delve into her love life before the pandemic, the kind of people she’s attracting now, her parents’ relationship with each other and with her, feeling the need to walk on eggshells growing up, and navigating how to connect with potential partners and bring more feminine energy to the process while still in the middle of a pandemic.
4:07 – What Angela’s love life was like prior to the pandemic
8:47 – Comparisons to her parents’ relationship affecting Angela’s dating approach
12:42 – A little experiment with 10-year old Angela
17:53 – What Angela tells herself when she goes online
23:59 – Making our online connections more like our offline connections
27:57 – The need for both masculine and feminine energy in relationships
32:35 – Angela’s big takeaway from this coaching call
36:15 – Wrapping it up with a quick review
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Links to some previous episodes:
- Get the five-step guide to thrive at dating right now. Get it free here.
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
- Feel at ease meeting people online, write a profile you’re proud of, and have a proven strategy to attract great potential partners online. If you want to make it work online, get my Conscious Online Dating Blueprint Workshop here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!