As single women, it’s so easy to consciously or unconsciously to believe your life is about finding The One. So you spend your time, energy, and money doing just that.
The problem with that is, it’s not who you are, and if you put all your resources towards it, you’ll probably begin to identify with it.
But you’re not a woman who lives to date! My guest today in her work helps women to connect with each other, share their stories, and birth creative projects into the world.
This turns 2-D living into 3-D living, so that when you do enter into your next relationship, you don’t lose yourself in the process.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How circling with women helps you to become more confident
- The power of sharing your story and listening to other stories
- How to birth a creative project into the world
- How Gemma met her love on Tinder <3
Gemma is a documentary maker, creativity coach and founder of Sister Stories. She has dedicated her life to creating spaces for people to tell important stories, be it on film, in writing or in their community. She believes in the healing power of storytelling and the power of the generous acts of both speaking and offering deep listening.
Gemma created Sister Stories as a means of offering women an opportunity to come together to be seen and heard, experiencing an expansive evening of truth telling, healing and transformation. Grounded in the primal and magical traditional of storytelling, Sister Stories events invite women to depend their sense of connection to the self and one another, experiencing the simple joy of knowing we are all in it together. What started as a simple women’s circle gathering in London has grown to a thriving, supportive movement with 15 women leading Sister Stories gatherings in their local communities.
Your next steps:
- Struggling to get over your ex? Join my brand new, totally free Get Over Your Ex Challenge. Learn a whole new way to turn your breakUP into a breakTHROUGH. Sign up for free HERE.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Ready to transform your life and love life? Learn more about working with me 1x1 and in small groups HERE.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Gemma’s website
- Connect with Gemma on Instagram
- Join my FREE and brand new, Get Over Your Ex Challenge