Welcome to episode 214 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
In this episode, I am coaching Sherry who has a pattern of always wanting to be somewhere she’s not. Together, we do some inner child work to find out why she feels this way. But knowing the why is just the start of working through her triggers and emotional blocks. Learning to manage them as they come up is an ongoing process. Tune in to find out what the four layers of sustainable transformation are and how to put them to practice.
4:40 – I introduce Sherry who has a pattern of always wanting to be somewhere she’s not
7:00 – Sherry joins us and presents her block
10:30 – Sherry digs deep and reveals where this all may be coming from
13:00 – Self-worthiness is not the root issue – we work through what IS
17:12 – Why it’s so important to have a good relationship with yourself and how to nurture that relationship
26:03 – Sherry asks how she can incorporate the practice of being at one with herself to help stop her destructive pattern
35:04 – I recap takeaways from today’s show
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- If you are interested in being coached by me to do some inner child work, sign up for The Inner Child Work Mini Coaching Program here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Check out my brand new free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!