**Nerd train alert.**
Ok, just kidding, but I do nerd out over all things personal finance.
That’s why when I came across Catie, I knew I had to get her into your earbuds. Catie is a financial planner for millennial women who want to get their shit together.
I love her no nonsense approach to finance, swirled with her ability to meet you where you’re at and her humor, I think you’re gonna love her too.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to set yourself up financially before you get into a serious relationship
- What you need to have in place to buy your own house
- Improving your money mindset so you can earn more, save more, and create a healthy relationship with it
Catie Hogan is the founder and president of Hogan Financial Planning. She’s also the author of The Millennial’s Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together, The Funny Financial Planner blog, and host of the Get It Together with Catie Hogan podcast.
She’s on a mission to empower young women through financial literacy. Catie uses a unique approach, combining both humor and relatability to teach personal finance and career building skills.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Join me on Instagram to get your daily dose of inspiration of all things love, life, and cute puppies!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Catie’s Website
- Catie’s Podcast
- Follow Catie on Twitter
- Get Catie’s book
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Suze Orman
- Total Money Makeover
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Secret
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.