Welcome to episode 191 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
I am joined this week by Tina to talk about the fear of getting what you want. We talk about how fear and anxiety can arise when we experience happiness and success and the difference between real and made up fear. Be sure to listen to the entire episode as we share how you can handle these types of fear.
11:40 – Tina poses her question about limiting herself because of fear and anxiety.
12:25 – Tina shares that this question is coming up for her due to things at home with her family and how this tends to flare up doubt and anxiety in her personal relationships and business.
13:40 – Tina shares her relationship with risk and how that may play into today’s fears and anxieties.
15:30 – Tina shares her experience with not getting what she wants when she goes for it and how her childhood and being called “emotional” affects her today in her life and parenting.
19:50 – Tina tells us why she is so afraid of failing and we get to the real reasons.
21:50 – We talk about the comfort of not choosing or trying and feeling that we aren’t in control.
23:15 – “Even if going outside is still better, it’s scary.”
24:30 – I break down Tina’ s fears.
29:15 – We call out Tina’s made up fears.
31:30 – I share how we learn through contrast.
33:30 – I share what I always tell myself that helps me in my life and business.
37:00 – Wrap up of Tina’s action items.
40:00 – Tangible and intangible things you can do to overcome fear.
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Learn more about the Soulful Coaches 3 Month Accelerator here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!