Feeling stuck has to be one of the most frustrating feelings for me. As someone who always wants to be pushing ahead and moving forward, when I get stuck, my default is to try harder or do more! I often feel like I’m just spinning my tires, which leads me to try more, which leads to more stuckness, and the cycle goes from there.
Today, Well-Being Coach Shira Gura walks us through an amazing process to help you get unstuck from whatever is keeping you stuck.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to know if you’re stuck in love or relationships (and what even being stuck means)
- Shira’s amazing method to help you get unstuck (we walk through the whole thing on the show!)
Shira Taylor Gura is a well-being coach and author of the book, Getting unSTUCK – Five Simple Steps to Emotional Well-Being. She created The S.T.U.C.K Method™ to teach people how to turn their “stuck” spots into sources for energy and positive change.
Shira is also regular contributor to The Huffington Post and has been a guest on several podcasts including the award winning EO Fire. She lives with her husband and four children in Israel.
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- Ready to bust through your love blocks and make 2017 the year you find your perfect-for-you partner? Apply my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from Date Yourself Radio, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.
- Weekly book recommendation: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less