Welcome to episode 211 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
If you struggle with love, odds, are you are also struggling with money and or food. In today’s episode I go over how these three things play off each other, affecting our well being. I’m also giving you an inner work project to do help you dig into the root cause of your issues with money, love and food.
I hope you enjoyed this episode! Find me on Instagram or send me an email with your feedback. I can’t wait to hear from you!
2:00 – Coronavirus update and tips to help you get through the quarantine
6:56 – Why this could be a good time to do some inner child work
11:05 – How money, love and food play off each other in the way we feel about ourselves
11:57 – The effect money can have on how we value ourselves
13:22 – The tendency to judge ourselves based on our success with love
14:43 – How society’s view on body image can have an impact on our self-worth
18:20 – The big secret about the coaching service I provide, and the results seen after doing inner child work
20:27 – Inner work questions to consider on how you relate to money, food and love
22:41 – Practical things to do externally to work on your self-worth
24:09 – A word of caution surrounding people who may try to take advantage of you and your money
26:52 – The best way to shift the relationship with people you are romantically involved with
28:54 – Unexpected advice surrounding food
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Are you ready for a love-life intensive? You could be a good fit for my Love Incubator program.
- Listen to the podcast where JoAnn and I talk about what a healthy relationship looks like here
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!