Welcome to episode 210 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
Today, I’m excited to be sharing some big news of my own! Be sure to check out today’s episode to find out what it is and how it will affect the Love Incubator program.
I am also following up with a client I started coaching around a year ago, Joann. Four years ago, Joann decided to end a 10-year toxic relationship and dedicate herself to her own growth. She explains how asking for help in the form of coaching and therapy aided her transformation giving her the confidence she needed to build a new meaningful, healthy relationship.
1:55 – Veronica shares some big news!
4:27 – How this news affects the format of the Love Incubator program
9:27 – Veronica introduces Joann
12:49 – Joann describes her toxic relationship and what she ultimately did about it
14:50 – Joann talks about what life was like between ending her relationship and starting her inner child work with Veronica
18:08 – How common it is for the rebound relationship to become the breaking point
20:49 – We talk about the biggest shifts Joann experienced in the way she approached relationships
24:15 – What happened after Joann moved to rural Australia to reinvent her life
28:54 – Joann shares some big news of her own
31:35 – The biggest shift Joann has experienced as she deepens her current relationship
35:06 – Joann’s advice on building the life you love
40:38 – Joann’s final piece of advice for anyone working on building a meaningful relationship
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Are you ready for a love-life intensive? You could be a good fit for my Love Incubator program.
- Listen to the podcast where JoAnn and I talk about what a healthy relationship looks like here
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!