Welcome to episode 240 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to Set a Boundary (and Really Mean It!)
I really love this episode with my client, Laura, because she’s in a very specific situationship with her best friend, but we tie it back to some deeper, core issues.
Setting a boundary or asking for what you want or need is never the problem. I know it can feel scary to do it especially if you’ve done it before and it’s blown up in your face. But remember, if someone can’t handle your boundary, emotion, or opinion, the problem is who you attracted into your life, not you.
5:27 – Laura wants to know what to do about her best friend who is not respecting her boundaries
14:25 – Laura’s version of success is different from her family’s, causing friction
18:48 – My advice to Laura on how to set a boundary with her brother
24:22 – Why setting a boundary with her best friend may be hard
27:20 – How connecting to her inner child every day has increased Laura’s confidence
31:30 – Is setting the boundary the problem? Or is it the person who was unable to accept the boundary the problem?
35:45 – Why setting boundaries is hard
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- If you are interested in 1×1 coaching immersion with a group element designed to help you up level ALL the relationships in your life, sign up for the Love Incubator waitlist here.
- To learn more about my mini course, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!