Welcome to episode 239 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to Get Started With Inner Child Work (and Why You Must Do This to Find Love)
Inner Child work is the core of the work I do with my clients. If you want to find love, doing this work is non-negotiable.
In fact, I’m very clear with all my potential clients that they need to be on board with doing this. Because talking about profiles, texting, what you’re wearing, or how you’re meeting people isn’t going to help you find love.
Find a date? Sure. But if you have patterns and blocks that are holding you back emotionally, it doesn’t matter how awesome your profile is or how many dates you go on. Nothing will change. Since I get so many questions about this, I created an episode where I break all this inner child work down.
So if you’re not sure what I mean by inner child work, or you’re not sure how it applies to you, or how to get started, you’ll love this episode.
3:03 – What inner child work is and why it’s the core of the work I do with my clients
9:25 – An example of childhood trauma that could be affecting your adult life
17:40 – How I approach inner child work with my clients
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Join me for the new on demand workshop, Attract Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul. This is how to do the deep work and create a thriving relationship in your life without changing who you are. Sign up here.
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!