Welcome to episode 238 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to Feel Worthy of the Relationship You Want with Maya
The worthiness wound is the core wound of all core wounds. I think all of our core wounds, one way or another, go back to worthiness.
My caller this week, Maya, is definitely not alone in asking how to feel worthy. I could tell her over and over again that she’s worthy, but in order to fundamentally change how she feels about herself, she has to do the deep healing work, which is exactly what I coach her to do in today’s episode on the Love Life Connection.
4:07 – Maya wants to know how to feel worthy in a relationship
11:24 – We dig in to Maya’s childhood
16:07 – It doesn’t matter if you remember everything from your childhood to do inner child work
23:04 – When we don’t want to deal with messy emotions, we typically don’t want to deal with messy things physically
27:37 – How to integrate curiosity and play to your life every day to help relieve the pressure of perfectionism
33:28 – Recap of why the worthiness wound is the core wound of all wounds
36:53 – Tips and actions steps to take if you feel blocked in doing the inner work
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- To learn more about my mini course, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!