Welcome to episode 236 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to Get Over Your Anxiety of Dating Again
Whether you’ve been in previous long term relationships, if you haven’t been dating for a bit, and you’re ready to date again but have a paralyzing fear about it, you’ll love this episode. And I want you to take note of the coaching techniques I used with Natalie because you’ll be able to do them yourself and hopefully get around your anxiety of dating again.
8:24 – Natalie introduces herself and presents her question about having anxiety of dating again
14:30 – How to foster your relationship with your anxiety
16:10 – Natalie talks about the specific fears she has around dating
22:22 – I give Natalie a tool to use as her compass when she enters the dating world
30:17 – Natalie’s action steps
33:00 – The recap from my conversation with Natalie
45:11 – What to do if you’re feeling stuck in your dating life
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Check out Ash Cash Exantus on Instagram
- Join me for the new on demand workshop, Attract Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul. This is how to do the deep work and create a thriving relationship in your life without changing who you are. Sign up here.
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!