Welcome to episode 234 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to do Inner Child Work When You Don’t Remember Much of Your Childhood.
Today my caller, Lori, knows she wants to change her love life pattern, but is uncertain about how to do that because childhood was a long time ago, and she doesn’t remember much of it.
The nice thing about inner child work is that you don’t have to remember much, and what you do remember doesn’t have to be what actually happened. What matters is how you FEEL about what happened, because that ultimately creates your view point, and that’s where your patterns come from.
4:24 – Lori asks how she can heal something that she can’t remember
5:55 – Lori talks about patterns of alcoholism and narcissism in her relationships and a deep longing to feel loved by a man
10:03 – I walk Lori through a visualization to dig in to why she doesn’t feel loved
14:00 – Lori talks about the connections she started to see as a result of her core wounds
22:49 – My advice to Lori on how to continue to do her inner child work to heal her core wounds
28:22 – A recap of my coaching session with Lori
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Episode mentioned in this show:
- Episode 111 – Three Kinds of Relationships You’re Confusing With Love
- Join me for the new on demand workshop, Attract Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul. This is how to do the deep work and create a thriving relationship in your life without changing who you are. Sign up here.
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!