In this episode, I share why ending relationships is so hard. The truth is, there’s a lot of fear, shame, judgment, not to mention heartbreak and disappointment when ANY relationship ends, no matter the reason or who did the breaking up.
Which is why so many women stay in relationships long past their expiration dates.
Think about it: how often have you waited for him to break up with you? How often have you tried to pick fights or make something so unbearable that he’d HAVE to break up with you?
If you’re unsure about the relationship you’re in, or if you NEVER break up with a guy even though you know you need to, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to deal with any shame or judgment that comes up when a relationship ends
- How to get the closure you need to move on
- How to know if it’s time to move on from your relationship
Your next steps:
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, and you’re DONE with relationships never seeming to work, apply for your free Introductory Coaching Call here.
- If you get value from Love-Life Connection Podcast, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- When you reeeally can’t get over an ex
- How to make decisions easier
- How to get over your ex
- Why you’re attracting emotionally unavailable men, pt 2
- Let It Go Guide
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.