Life has been a little different for my caller Rose since she left New York to go on a sabbatical to Mexico. With the addition of the pandemic, she’s felt more isolated over the past few years than ever. But soon she’ll be making her way back to the U.S. and the faster-paced city lifestyle she feels will offer more opportunities for dating. And yet, she’s really nervous about how to prepare herself for it.
If you too are nervous about getting back into the dating scene after a period of absence, then you’ll really love this episode. In it, I help Rose delve into the real cause of her anxiousness and how to prepare herself for reintegration into dating society.
12:28 – The question Rose wants to be answered after years away from dating
15:09 – What Rose likes and dislikes about her isolated state and
18:14 – The real issue in Rose’s response and why it’s practically impossible to coach on a hypothetical scenario
23:52 – Helping Rose discover the root of her fear that dating again will be a shock to her system
28:21 – Rose’s best barometer for recognizing her fear cropping up when she dates again
32:38 – Why Rose feels she might be repelling a relationship possibility instead of inviting one and a simple way she can change that
37:14 – Tying the key points and highlights of this call together into actions steps and things to think about
47:42 – One thing I find that’s really challenging for women in this community
After you listen to How to Embrace a New Social Life and Relationship After a Period of Isolation with Rose, here are your next steps:
- Sign up for Embodied Dating.
- Listen to episode 248 (“How to Date In Uncertain Times with Antoinette”) and episode 260 (“How to Forgive Yourself for Past Mistakes In a Relationship”).
- Sign up for my free email course “How to Quickly Get Over Your Ex.”
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!