In today’s episode, I coach Carrie through her frustration of getting sooooo attached to the men she dates, then not just being disappointed when a relationship doesn’t work out, but devastated.
I find that as adults, we play out unresolved issues from childhood in all areas of our life, but it especially shows up in love. Carrie is playing out a couple unresolved issues from her mom and dad, but she’s playing them out in very different ways.
Each way requires a specific line of healing and work to move through them.
As I coach Carrie through this struggle, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Two ways your issues with your parent issues may show up as you date
- Why you must embrace the part of you you want to change or get rid of
- How to let go of “controlling” the letting go
Your next steps:
- Join us in my membership community, The Love Action Tribe! If you’re craving community, accountability, and bite-sized action steps to move towards love, I made the Love Action Tribe for YOU. Learn more and join us HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.