The holidays can be difficult for many reasons, but it can be especially difficult for single people looking for a relationship or those who feel stuck in a relationship they don’t want. You have to not only deal with feelings of loneliness or not feeling good enough in your relationship, but you have relatives who want to pry into your personal life when you’re just not up for it.
In this episode, I want to talk about how to handle the holiday blues, the nosiness that often comes with family gatherings this time of year, and reveal a different way to think about gratitude this Thanksgiving.
2:39 – One thing that doesn’t get mentioned enough about gratitude
5:01 – How to handle nosy relatives during the holidays
12:25 – Dealing with the holiday blues when you’re single (and don’t want to be) or not in the relationship you want
14:33 – The first thing to do when feeling the holiday blues
17:34 – The second thing you can do to deal with the seasonal blues
20:03 – The third step and why I encourage some new clients to do this
26:21 – Two ways I can assist you with step #3
After you listen to Gratitude, How to Deal With Nosy Relatives, and Managing the Seasonal Blues, here are your next steps:
- Listen to Episode 306, “How to Have Rock-Solid Boundaries in Dating: A Masterclass.”
- Listen to Episode 286, “How to Let Go of Anxiety Around Dating and Your Biological Clock.”
- Sign up for the on-demand workshop, The 5-Step Strategy to Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life.
- Learn more about working with me 1-on-1 and schedule your Introductory Session here.
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!