Welcome to a special episode of the Love Live Connection podcast.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about what is on everyone’s mind, the Coronavirus. With all of the anxiety and uncertainty flying around social media and the news, I’m giving you some tools to surrender, trust, and be present. I’ll talk to you about dating and personal growth, how to stay physically healthy, be a good member of the community, and put some focus on spiritual growth. I’ll wrap this episode up with a meditation you can come back to and use throughout this crisis.
1:28 – STAY HOME! This is hard for all of us, but it’s so very important to stay isolated. I explain why. #flattenthecurve
4:13 – What to do about dating during isolation
6:00 – How to continue dating during isolation
9:28 – A free tool to do some inner work: The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
13:35 – Ideas for staying physically healthy while being quarantined
18:00 – Why being a good community member is so important right now
19:39 – Things you can do to help your neighbors and community members
22:30 – Encouragement and ideas for those of you who need help financially
24:35 – What you can do to work on your personal and spiritual growth instead of going on a two month Netflix binge
27:42 – Meditation begins!
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Are you ready for a love-life intensive? You could be a good fit for my Love Incubator program.
- Check out my free workshop: The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- Learn more about Veronica Perretti’s yoga classes online here.
- Discover some great workouts from Erin Stutland’s app here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!