Have you gone a loooong time without dating? My caller today has had some less-than-great experiences dating and felt so traumatized over it that she stopped entirely for five or six years! Now, she’s feeling the nudge to start again but has a lot of fear around attracting the same types of relationships (and bad feelings) as before. If that sounds like you too, then you’ll love the insights and key points I share with Anastasia about dating after a years-long break in this episode!
7:44 – What scared Anastasia away from dating for so long and why she still fears returning
15:27 – The moment Anastasia recognizes her biggest fear and how she can feel safe again
21:25 – How Anastasia is over-thinking her situation
26:24 – How I’d deal with ghosting and the trick to feeling your feelings when frustrated with dating
30:01 – Where you should focus your forgiveness and a new perspective on bad dating experiences
34:50 – Why I advise Anastasia differently than usual and how she can take a new approach
41:53 – A recap of the five main takeaways from the coaching call
52:01 – How our shadows and gifts are two sides of the same coin
After you listen to How to Feel Confident Dating Again After a Years-Long Break, here are your next steps:
- Order my book You Are Meant for Love if you haven’t already.
- Sign up for the Decoding Your Relationships workshop. (If you pre-ordered my book but haven’t submitted your information for the workshop, send a screenshot of your receipt to email@example.com so you can get free access).
- Listen to episode 291: “How to Meet More People Online That You’re Actually Interested In with Erin”
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for the waitlist here.
- Are you done with where you are right now? With my impactful introductory coaching session, you’ll walk away knowing exactly what’s blocking you in love. Learn more about working with me 1 on 1 and schedule your session here.
If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!