Have you met someone that you really like, but you don’t want to let yourself fall too fast?
Maybe you’ve gotten burned in the past, emotions are hard for you, or you intellectualize the chances of “success” in your relationship.
Whatever it is, you certainly don’t want to be weak and feel out of control. Truth is, to let love in, you have to soften, open up, and potentially be hurt. But that doesn’t have to be as scary as it sounds.
As I coach Emanuele, you’ll learn:
- How to be excited about a crush, but not get too wrapped up in the fantasy
- The connection between food and physical intimacy
- Why I don’t like the phrase guilty pleasure
- The difference between pleasure and seduction
Your next steps:
- Get ready for the Date Yourself Challenge! It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s guaranteed to shake up your love life (in a good way)! Sign up here.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1x1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!