Welcome to episode 226 of the Love Live Connection podcast. I’m talking with Pam on the podcast today who has a question about why she can’t connect with anyone in the dating world and was wondering if she needs to put herself out there more. As we began to dig into why she felt she couldn’t connect with anyone, it became clear that she has some core wounds around being a people pleaser as well as a generational pattern in her family around gender roles that she needs to break. Once we identified these core wounds, I walk her through the best way to approach the healing process.
6:31 – Pam asks why she doesn’t need to date more to meet the right person
9:16 – Why dating is not a numbers game
11:06 – Pam talks about why she has problems opening up during a date
16:58 – Pam describes the dynamic of her home growing up
18:55 – Pam expresses sadness around needing to reparent herself in spite of a beautiful childhood
23:19 – I explain what Pam’s parents missed that caused her core wound
27:50 – I explain how Pam can start to heal her core wound
30:42 – We talk about practicing discernment when being emotionally vulnerable
34:04 – A recap of my call with Pam
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Check out the previous episode I did, “How to Let go of Fear That the Pickings are Slim and a New Look at the “Numbers Game”
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- To sign up to be on the waiting list for my brand new workshop, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- Check out my free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!