If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? If you have boundaries, but don’t ask for them to be upheld, do they really exist?
Okay, I ask this question in jest, but seriously! There are three parts to every boundary you have, and without these three parts, your boundaries don’t really exist.
You can have all the boundaries you want, but if you aren’t actually following through with them, then they mine as well not exist.
I know that sounds harsh, but I can’t tell you how many women tell me they ‘already know their boundaries.’ That might be true, but just knowing them isn’t enough.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The three parts having strong boundaries you *must* have in place
- What to do when people call you selfish for having boundaries
- Why it can feel crippling to actually uphold your boundaries
Your next steps:
- Want to break free of your unhealthy dating patterns for good? Join me for my free workshop, Uncover Your Dating Patterns. Sign up for free HERE.
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!