We are here, for what will likely be our final bonus episodes of the season with episode 6 of Bachelor in Paradise. I want to hear from you though, come over to Instagram and let me know if you are loving this series and if you’d like me to do a few of these kinds of episodes during our next season of The Bachelor.
Let’s get started.
We start our conversation with situationships,
2:20 – Comparing grand romantic gestures from Dean and Blake
5:05 – Dean’s grand gesture
7:25 – Blake’s grand gesture
13:00 – Demi and Christian’s conversation model a healthy disagreement
18:20 – Two ways pressure can impact a relationship.
Next up we hand out a few Patriarchy Roses
24:00 – Matt for how he treated Bri and Sydney
29:10 – Clay for making it all about him
We close it out with some moments we’re here for.
29:40 – JPJ and Taysha’s prom date
30:00 -Demi and Christian’s relationship and how Bachelor has modeled around what Demi’s going through
Grab your favorite drink, and come along for the ride!
A few episodes that we can learn from related to what we learned this week on Bachelor in Paradise.
- How to know to Stay or Leave a Relationship
- What Nobody Will Tell You About What Relationships Are REALLY Like
- How to know to stay or leave in a relationship with Lee
- How To Get Over the Fear of Being Vulnerable with Bailey
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Learn more about the Love Incubator and book your exploratory call here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come say hello! And let me know if there are specific topics from the Bachelor you’d like me to talk about here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!