This is week five, and our second to last regular week. Next week we’ll finish up with regular episodes and we’ll find out who is staying together or getting engaged. Until then though, let’s talk about what happened this week on Bachelor in Paradise.
Let’s get started.
We start our conversation with situationships,
1:50– Let’s talk about Dean’s moment at the end of night two.
6:35 – Angela’s return to the beach.
9:40 – Breakups are always tough, no matter what.
14:30 – Christina and Blake and his rom-com moves.
18:50 – Watching for the rose-colored glasses and trying to put someone in a role you want.
21:50 – Dylan’s comment supports the idea of “boys will be boys” when it comes to JPJ’s behavior.
Next up we hand out a few Patriarchy Roses
24:20 – John Paul Jones gets another patriarchy rose. Listen to last week’s bonus episode for more on this.
24:040 – Clay is making it all about him and even assumes that Angela should drop everything to come to his “job”.
26:45 – Blake gets a rose for JPJ and the “boys will be boys” defense.
We close it out with some moments we’re here for.
27:15 – The editing around Matt and Sydney’s kiss.
28:00 -Demi’s face as Hailey put JPJ in his place.
Grab your favorite drink, and come along for the ride!
A few episodes that we can learn from related to what we learned this week on Bachelor in Paradise.
- Three Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
- Getting out of the On Again Off Again Relationship with Nadia
- The Life Changing Power of a Target Parking Lot, Breakups and Meditation with Norma Rubio
- How To Not Get So Attached To New Relationships
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come say hello! And let me know if there are specific topics from the Bachelor you’d like me to talk about here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!