I’m here for week 4 of our Bachelor in Paradise recap, well not really a recap, there are plenty of amazing options for a play by play. Instead, we’ll be looking at some situationships and backstory of what might be really happening below the service. Best of all these are lessons we can apply to our own love lives.
Let’s get started.
We start our conversation with situationships,
1:25 – Tahzjuan self destructs after JPJ and Hailey go on a date
5:50 – Being triggered – is your reaction greater than what actually happened?
9:50 – Dean ends the relationship with Caelynn (on her birthday)!
13:30 – Dean shows us why inner child work is so important.
20:35 – Nicole and Clay and Clay’s ex-girlfriend.
23:30 – What’s in play if you don’t feel like you can trust your partner
Next up we hand out a few Patriarchy Roses
25:55 – John Paul Jones – He started strong, but his reaction to Derek and Tayshia was not ok.
29:00 – Ashley I, Caelynn, and Hailey – Their conversation about Dean’s ex and how she lost weight to get Dean back was disgusting!
31:00 – Bachelor Producers for how they handled the use of sage at the wedding.
We close it out with some moments we’re here for.
33:40 – Tahzjuan handling the heat at the beach was hilarious.
35:30 -JPJ had some great moments before the second episode.
35:55 – Demi mocking Conner.
36:00 – Christian talking about the rose ceremony.
Grab your favorite drink, and come along for the ride!
A few episodes that we can learn from related to what we learned this week on Bachelor in Paradise.
- How to Get Started With Inner Child Work (And Why You Must Do This To Find Love)
- Free Yourself from Binge eating with Tracey
- How To Not Get So Attached To New Relationships
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Join me for the Date Yourself Challenge, I’ve been hosting this totally free challenge for over five years and we’ve had more than 5000 women join us. Now it’s your turn. Join us today here, we’ll get started right after Labor Day.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come say hello! And let me know if there are specific topics from the Bachelor you’d like me to talk about here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!