We (yes, I have a guest this week) are here for week 2 of The Bachelor in Paradise Recap.
I’m joined by Emily Cassel, my friend and a soulful business and leadership coach for female entrepreneurs. If you listened to my first bonus episode last week you know this isn’t your run of the mill recap, we are talking about situationships, handing out patriarchy roses, and sharing what we’re here for.
Let’s get started.
We start our conversation with situationships, starting the Blake situation
7:00 – Why it’s selfish to be a people pleaser.
9:30 – What should Dylan do next?
11:00 – Emily and I talk about who is going home next.
13:00 – Nicole – Clay – Christian, a brand new situationship for this week.
18:00 – Two red flags to watch for in relationships.
26:00 – What can we learn from Cam?
Next up we hand out a few Patriarchy Roses
38:00 – Dylan and Blake and Christian get patriarchy roses for skipping asking what someone else might want or feel and just fighting for what they want.
40:00 – Christina for playing into the patriarchy by pitting women against women to get what she wants.
We close it out with some moments we’re here for.
45:00 – Jordan as the Mayor of Paradise.
46:35 – Joran finding out what Blake’s done.
47:00 – Clay’s sports analogies going on for a little too long.
49:00 – Jordan’s wisdom.
50:00 – The women get caught talking about Mike.
51:20 – Caelynn and Dean’s date
54:45 – Our pick for the next Bachelor.
Grab your favorite drink, and come along for the ride!
A few episodes that we can learn from related to what we learned this week on Bachelor in Paradise.
- Balancing Feminine and Masculine Energy for Amazing Relationships with Amanda Gyuran
- Get Out of the People Pleaser/Narcissistic Relationship Trap
- How to Know What Real Love and A Healthy Relationship Feel Like
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Join us for Summer Love School. Ten of the top experts are gathering to help you trust yourself more in love. And it’s totally free! Register for summer school here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come say hello! And let me know if there are specific topics from the Bachelor you’d like me to talk about here.
- Connect with Emily Cassel on Instagram to share your thoughts on this episode. You can find her here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!