It’s been a while since I took you behind the curtains of my life to see what I’m loving. In this episode, I’m talking you through what I’m reading and listening to (hardly any self-help!), what I’m watching (I need your opinions, please!), what I’m eating, and my favorite apps. I hope these recommendations provide some inspiration and fun, and I think many of them will also help with your growth! I’m introducing a new segment onto the podcast!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why I’m not consuming that much self-help these days
- My favorite apps that’ll keep you on track with your self-care
- Some guilty pleasures I’ve never told you about before 🙂
Your next steps:
- Join us for another round of the Date Yourself Challenge! It’s free, and women are raving about it! Sign up HERE
- Ready to uplevel your life and relationships? If you’re ready for something big to change in your life, done with feeling crappy every day, feeling alone, or just keeping yourself busy to avoid the feels, apply my 1×1 coaching HERE
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Audible – Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.