Welcome to this special bonus episode of The Love Life Connection Podcast. What do we think of Pilot Pete? I go over this season’s first four episodes of The Bachelor and give you my thoughts. Don’t forget to check out my fabulous virtual retreat coming up in March, Shift Your Dating Patterns In A Weekend. I want to hear from you though, come over to Instagram and let me know if you are loving this series!
Let’s get started.
We start our conversation with a few reminders and background details
2:25 – I was rooting for Mike but here we are with Pilot Pete
4:20 – I think Pete is on the show for the right reasons
7:55 – I can’t choose a front runner because Pete falls in love with everyone
Key lessons from this episode
12:25 – The role of family, how we fell for Pete’s perfect parents and the contestant’s family relationships
18:45 – Enough with the girl-on-girl drama!
23:00 – Historical roots of competition between women
28:40 – Shout-out to the assertive women going after what they want
34:50 – 3 lessons recap: Your parents don’t determine your relationship success, women are not your enemy, and go after what you want
And the Patriarchy Roses go to…
35:30 – Madison’s objectification, weight gain, and weight loss portrayal
37:30 – The gross pillow fight
38:15 – All the girl-on-girl crime going on!
40:20 – Champagne-gate with Kelsey
41:15 – Hannah Ann claiming bullying and showing her privilege
Grab your favorite drink, and come along for the ride!
A few episodes that we can learn from related to what we learned this week on The Bachelor.
- How to know to Stay or Leave a Relationship
- What Nobody Will Tell You About What Relationships Are REALLY Like
- How to know to stay or leave in a relationship with Lee
- How To Get Over the Fear of Being Vulnerable with Bailey
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Learn more about how your past can impact your love life and how to break old patterns in my virtual retreat, Shift Your Dating Patterns In A Weekend, March 7-8, 2020
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come say hello! And let me know if there are specific topics from the Bachelor you’d like me to talk about here.
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!