Do you repeatedly attract emotionally unavailable people? Or are you the type to push away, get bored with, or look for something wrong with emotionally available partners? Depending on the amount of inner work you’ve done, you might have some emotional availability tendencies worth looking at.
But when I ask people about this, I get a lot of different reactions. So in this episode, I discuss what emotional availability is and isn’t and walk you through an assessment I’ve created so you can see if you’re emotionally available for the relationship you want right now.
4:26 – Exposing a big myth around emotional unavailability for relationships
7:30 – The 4 things I see attracting emotionally unavailable people to my clients repeatedly
10:48 – Why your emotional availability and unavailability will fluctuate
13:22 – How my assessment ranking system works and the #1 requirement for accurate results
14:21 – Diving into the 10 criteria for testing your emotional availability
20:47 – What each of the assessment’s 4 scoring categories mean and next steps to follow
26:22 – Reading a little from my humorous post about how to never get rejected…ever
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Download my Emotional Availability Assessment here.
- Read my “How to Never Get Rejected” Instagram post here.
- Get my free 2021 Coaching Services and Pricing Guide to learn how to work with me 1-on-1 here.
- Join me for the on-demand workshop, The 5-Step Strategy to Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life. If you have it all but love, you can attract a fulfilling partnership and live a life of purpose. Sign up here.
- If you are interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection, sign up for my waitlist here.
Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!