Welcome to episode 219 of the Love Live Connection podcast.
Anger and forgiveness are important emotions that I think are widely misused and misunderstood. In today’s episode, I’m addressing these misconceptions and explaining why they’re important to your growth. I’ll also explain how to work through these emotions in a way that encourages healing rather than bypassing or gaslighting yourself.
7:50 – Why I’m Addressing anger and forgiveness
9:25 – What anger is and the misconceptions associated with it
11:49 – Definition of forgiveness
14:05 – Why anger and forgiveness are so important to your growth
18:05 – How to work with both anger and forgiveness in a healthy way
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- If you are interested in my two-week course to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Check out my brand new free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!