You’re here because dating has left you jaded + disappointed.
You’re sick of not being on the same page of the men you meet, and ready for a real, lasting relationship. Your biological clock keeps ticking, and your Facebook feed is increasingly filled with weddings + babies. You’ve focused so much on your career, you’ve put your personal goals on the back burner.
Dating is as confusing + exhausting as it was in your 20s.
You’re at a turning point, my dear, where you get to decide: are you okay being alone the rest of your life, or do you believe that what you want exists?
Hey there! I’m Veronica.
I help women who have it all except for that *one thing* find and keep their perfect-for-them relationship.
I struggled in the love department for years, and was often the only single one in my group of friends. In the off chance I wasn’t single, I was likely chasing a relationship that was never going to go anywhere.
It wasn’t until I did a lot of work on myself that I realized my “problem” was that I wasn’t treating myself the way I wanted to be treated.
Now, I’ve helped hundreds of women work on themselves so they too can be on the path to finding and keeping love.
My clients have reconnected with old lovers, started dating again after years of not dating, and gotten into relationships after on-off binges of OkCupid.
The best piece of praise I ever got from a client was, “I don’t know how you do it, but you’ve helped me way more than my years of therapy!” Stories like these makes me so proud and drives everything I do.
I blend my coach training, yoga background, and my own experience in finding love when I work with clients. My approach is about discovering who you are and leaning into that, rather than trying to ‘get’ the guy or play the game.
When I’m not coaching my clients either privately or through the Dating Mindset Bootcamp, I can be found…
– Teaching private yoga locally to CEOs, entrepreneurs, and professional athletes. Even though I spend most of my time on this business, I keep a few private yoga clients because I believe in yoga that much.
– On the trails with my fiancé and our rescue pup. We try to do at least one hiking trip a month, which can be challenging living in Denver!
– Dabbling with DIY beauty products in the kitchen. In fact, I send new private clients whatever I have made up, like homemade lip gloss, face masks, and or scented candles as a welcome gift.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things that most people don’t know about me:
– I met my fiancé in a really crappy bar in Washington, DC. So crappy, that on our one year anniversary, I wouldn’t even let him take me there!
– My first job after grad school was as an Arabic translator, but I quickly realized that the political world wasn’t good for my health.
– I once hitchhiked in Tanzania with my sister…and there was a dead body in the back of truck. (Ask me if you want the FULL story.)
Want to learn more about how we can work together?
Most of my private clients are on a dating break and working on themselves before they date again. If that sounds like you, apply for a free Dating Clarity Session to see if we’d be a good fit to work together.
If you’re dating, but not loving who you’re meeting or it seems like a lot of “work,” you’ll love my group program, the Dating Mindset Bootcamp. I open up enrollment a few times a year, and you can check it out here.
Have fun browsing my site, and while you’re perusing, make sure you download my free guide, 37 Ways To Date Yourself. You’ll also get a weekly newsletter from filled with some of my best advice and insight that I only share there.
Let me let you in on a dirty little secret to getting everything you want in a relationship: treat yourself the way you want to be treated.
Ready to say ‘I do’ to yourself?
Apply your free Dating Clarity Session with me so you can figure out exactly what’s in your way of the relationship you desire + deserve.