I’m pulling out a fan (and personal favorite) episode this week. Don’t worry, it’s super relevant, and it’s all about how to meet men and make friends as an adult.
In the intro, I list 3 things I’ve learned from my friendship with Casey, and how it can help you make more friends and meet more men.
What you’ll learn:
- How to meet men you want to date
- How to deal with rejection if you show interest to a man
- How to go outside your social comfort zone… even if you’re introverted!
- The difference between being shy + introverted
- How to pull yourself out of the story
- Not sure what you actually want in your relationship? Get clarity by joining the Dating Refresh HERE. (It’s free!)
- Ready to figure out what’s missing in your life so they can stop the cycle of unhealthy relationships? Apply for a FREE Love/Life Consult HERE.
- If you get value from Date Yourself Radio, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Dating Clarity Session
- Worthy + Well Facebook group
- Date Yourself Community facebook group
- Myers’ Brig
- How To Fascinate